Navy Football vs. SMU Tailgate and Game
Friday, October 14, 2022 – Game Day - Kickoff 6:30 pm
The chapter will put up a big tent and everyone is welcome! We have a great caterer lined up.
- Underneath the big tent we'll have a great BBQ dinner with beverages.
- Our tent location will be on campus, on the main quad in front of Dallas Hall. Click here for map.
- Tickets are on sale now for the Early Bird pricing, buy now before the price goes up in Mid-September. Kids 5 and under are free.
Schedule of Events
- 1600 Tailgate Opens
- 1645 Navy Cheer performs
- 1650 Introductions from Jamey Cumming and Jeff Webb, USNAA&F CEO
- 1655 Superintendent Remarks
- 1658 Commandant Remarks
- 1700 NAAA Athletic Director Remarks
- 1830 Kickoff
NOTE: No tickets will be mailed. We will have a list of all who registered at the check-in table on-site.
Game Tickets & Stadium:
Unlike years past, the Chapter will not sell game tickets. SPECIAL NOTE: You are buying tickets through SMU’s website, NOT the Chapter. The tickets will NOT be at the tailgate party. Tickets bought online will digital tickets. You have two options:
Stadium Address: Gerald Ford Stadium, Southern Methodist University 5801 Bush Ave, Dallas, TX 75205
Please review stadium policies here.
Parking: Please review the parking map here for information on cash lots. Everyone who is able to is encouraged to take DART to (or park at) Mockingbird Station. There is a shuttle provided by SMU on game day to the stadium from the DART station.